Welcome to my “other” side 🙂 Here you’ll find my recipes in the form of short videos and quick instructions for awesome at home foods. Savory and sweet, from breakfast to midnight snacks. I’ve got your cravings covered!
Another Super Bowl themed dessert that is quick and easy.
It’s an awesome recipe to make with the kidlets, so long as you can keep them from eating all the dough :)Ingredient list:
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 1/8 cup cream (or milk)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (dough)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (coating)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
So many DELICIOUS options for Crispie Treats… This is just one.
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 – 10 oz package mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Enough Marshmallow Fluff to make you happy (or full sized marshmallows cut in half)
Just trust me on this one. Cook fancy.
- 4oz. Honeyed goat cheese (Chevre)
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 6 mini bell peppers cut in half (I only used three here for brevity’s sake)
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Oh yes. Buffalo Chicken Wing Stuffed Bruschetta. The perfect Super Bowl snack food. Or midnight snack… 😉
- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I like a Mexican blend)
- Half cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Toppings: extra shredded cheese, bleu cheese crumbles, sliced celery, more wing sauce
Oh yes. I did.
And you can too. 25 minutes to homemade GREATNESS!
- 1 package frozen puff pastry dough
- 1 egg
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Fresh, frozen, or compote fruit to fill (I used frozen dark cherries)
- 1 can almond pastry filling (not almond paste)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (icing sugar/ 10x)
- Splash of milk to your desired consistency
Another fancy take on the classic snack, the Rice Crispie Treat!
A delicious take on the classic treat!
- Half stick of butter (4 ounces/4 Tablespoons)
- 1 – 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup vanilla cake mix (I used Pillsbury’s new line called Purely Simple. Not artificial crap. All natural.)
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 6 cups Rice Crispies
- Vanilla frosting
- More sprinkles… Because sprinkles.
Because it HAD to be done.
1 cup peanut butter
10 oz butter
2/3 cup flour
1.5 cup powdered sugar
16 oz unsalted butter
30 oz chocolate chips
6 extra-large eggs
3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt