I told you metallic was still in this year. And I, for one, just can’t get over it.
Who doesn’t love sparkly things?!?
And since this is my first “roundup” post, I had to kick it off with something awesome, hence, shiny things!
Let’s take a browse around some of the best shiny cakes the cake world has offered us (thus far 😉 ), shall we?
1. The metallic trends meets the drip
2. The “this cake has more jewelry than me” metallic
3. The dimpled metallic (it’s smiling it’s own awesomeness, hence a ton of dimples)
4. Many, many, metallics. Variety IS the spice of life 😉
5. Metallic and Moth (orchids)
6. Light ‘n bright metallic
7. Holy heck! That is what I call METALLIC!
8. Antique Metallic, because vintage is always in style
9. Bold and confident metallic
10. Warm gold and watercolor
11. Strong and delicate, pink and metallic
I love metallic things. And that fact alone made it REALLY hard to write this blog post… I was getting distracted every split second by another awesome shiny cake! That became an exercise in focus. No more shiny posts… at least for now 😉
If you loved these cakes, click on the images and stop by the maker’s facebook pages. They are crazy talented and deserve some lovin’.
And if you loved this round up, let me know in the comments below. I like creating eye candy posts full of inspiration around a theme 🙂